Company environmental policy
To conduct sustainable, responsible, community based, green, eco tours while protecting our world.
- Implement proper waste management during our tours
- Encourage proper use of water
- Will take measures to save and preserve energy
- Take every effort to prevent air pollution
- Promote and implement “Leave no trace” principle
Steps to implement above goals:
- Work to implement international management standards and joining online networks such as Travelife, Trip Advisor. Follow World Bank and the International Monetary Fund’s guidelines on safety, health and environmental management in hospitality and tourism industry.
- Set good benchmarks by initiating eco projects, and increasing use of green products • Initiate fund raising for environmentally friendly tour projects, form foundations if necessary
- To launch a 2000₮ per traveler for environmental protection movement
- To encourage our partners abroad to actively participate in environmental protection initiatives
- To plan and take measures to reduce, recycle and reuse waste • To advise our suppliers to reuse food waste as fertilizer, to use technologies to save water, use grey and rain water
- To save energy, use renewable energy
- Regularly check automobile exhaust emissions to prevent production of toxic fumes
- To place road signs to reduce environmental damage
- Encourage every employee to not only participate in protecting environmental system but also help others to take their part
- Advise our partners to implement environmental management standards, organize joint workshops
- Prominence of Mongolian nomadic civilization will be enhanced
- Local communities will get a better understanding of tourism and their income will increase
- Reduced negative impact on environment
- Company’s reputation on the market and partners’ trust will increase
- Employees’ productivity and positive attitude will improve
- Company’s image as trusted and safe operator will be strengthened
- Company’s product quality, safety will be improved increasing the price and the profit
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We will evaluate and prevent potential risks that may affect the health and safety of our travelers, employees and other stakeholders, and are committed to continuous improvement as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible tourism, health and safety is our top priority
- We will adapt and implement health and safety standards to fully meet the requirements of our partner tour operators and agents
- Will cooperate with our suppliers to meet international standards on health and safety
- Will earn a reputation of safe, reliable and responsible tour operator by implementing a quality and safety management system regulated by internal procedures and related laws.
- Will train all fulltime and part-time employees in Occupational health and safety
- All related parties understand that the travelers’ health and safety is everybody’s concern and are encouraged to report any possible risks in timely manner
- Will develop tour products based on risk assessment completed on every aspect of tour
We will strive to be the top choice of our customers by providing high quality services with efficient travel solutions meeting their evolving needs and interests.